Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The easiest place to have sex....


What. up.

Hello fellow bloger's, I realize that the Winter Olympics are now over, but I have been meaning to write about this story I read for a week now! So deal with it.

Over the course of the Winter Olympics I became addicted to watching Curling. For anyone who is unaware of what Curling is, it's the sport where you slide a circular stone down a long ice track and attempt to land it in a colored circle. So basically the sport with the people sweeping broom like objects down the ice. (if i may, the Shuffle Board of winter)

So, the more I watched this sport, the more I began to think, gee, why dont I become a Curler, maybe I could go to the Olympics.... hell, Team USA Curling captain is a 40 year old bar tender.... how hard could this be.... I love Shuffle Board! 2004 Royal Caribbean Shuffle Board Champion! That has to mean something right!

Anyway, I continued to float my theory around that I think Curlers party the hardest at the Olympics and based on the Swedish and Norwegian woman's curling teams.... I'm thinking this will be the break-out sexy sport of the Olympics. (Turns out I was right!)

Then I read this article about how a 100,000 Condoms were ordered for just the Olympic Village where the athlete's live! A 100,000! A 100,000! for 2 WEEKS! This is insane! I think i'm more determined than ever to get onto a USA Olympic team!

My question is....what kind of image does this create for the Olympic athlete's? Is this simply promoting safe sex? I mean how much sex are these Olympians having? I guess the answer is a lot! What kind of image is this setting for the world wide media to interpret? Think about it, the Olympics is a world wide event and I thought it was to be promoting fantastic athletic achievement and positive relations with our world wide neighbors.... This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase... "sex solves world peace"

I read that Vancouver originally wanted 250,000 to 500,000 condoms....... I have no words.... based on the number of athlete's in the village, including coaches and trainers.... thats still like 20 condoms PER PERSON! I don't mean to sound like a conservative prude, and I have never been to an Olympic village, but I think that is being extremely generous to each individual.

Now, to validate my theory that the curlers are the sexiest and biggest party people.... I come to find out that curlers have their OWN PERSONAL BRAND OF CONDOMS.... called The Hurry Hard Condom.

This is unreal.... point proven..... i'm just not sure this is the point the Olympics wants to be making...

So if your looking to score (medal not required).... head to the Olympic village.... you have GREAT odds!

-J.

No comments:

Post a Comment