Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Nike Commercial

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Nike-brings-back-the-voice-of-Earl-Woods-in-new-?urn=golf,232781

The link above shows a new Nike commercial, showing a depressed Tiger Woods with his late father's voice in the background. His father is asking him what he is thinking and if he learned anything from his mistakes. Quite honestly, this does not make me want to buy any Nike products, I'm not sure how I feel about Nike after seeing this commercial. I suppose Tiger agreed to filming it, but I don't think it was a smart choice for Nike. Nike shouldn't be leaping onto Tiger's mistakes to make commercials for their benefit. Seeing this commercial produces a negative image of Nike in my mind.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment